- Log in to the system using the link on this webpage or the icon on the computers on the delivery ward.
- Enter the necessary information. The authorisation code for the randomisation prgramme is to be found in the trial file on every delivery ward
- All fields turn light blue when correctly filled.
- Enter ”Randomize” and a number will appear. The number corresponds to the number of the trialmedication for the randomised participant.
Lost randomisation number
If you loose the randomisation number, you will be able to get the number by re-entering the information on the randomisation site.
The system wil recognize the information and provide you with the corresponding number.
How and when should the randomisation be broken?
Only few situations demand breaking the randomisation
- women withdraw the consent for participation
- The doctor on duty, finds indication for breaking the randomisation code to continue optimal treatment of the labouring women.
Please contact the pricipial investigator at the site if this situation should occur.